eHack for Charity is dedicated to providing a safe and comfortable environment and harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of the following:
- gender identity and expression
- sexual orientation
- physical appearance
- body size
- political views
- previous hackathon attendance or lack of
- computing experience or lack of
- chosen programming language or tech stack
We do not tolerate harassment of hackathon participants in any form. Sexual language and imagery is not appropriate at eHack for Charity, this includes the following.
- talks, presentations, or demos
- any parties associated to the hackathon
- social media
- any other online media
Hackathon participants can be in groups of up to 4 and all submissions need to be projects created during the hackathon. Hackathon participants violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from eHack forr Charity at the discretion of eHack for Charity organizers.